VENUS WORLD SCHOOLS Hadapsar
Fee structure 2022-23 Nursery & 1st std
|Fee Break- up||Type||Frequency||Payable||Amount|
|Registration||Non-refundable||One time||At the time of purchase||500/-|
|Admission Form Fee||Non-refundable||One time||At the time of purchase||1000/-|
|Admission Fee||Non-refundable||One time||At the time of admission||20,000/-|
Fee Structure for Nursery and Class-I
|1st Installment ( At the time of admission)|
|To be paid at the time of admission 1st Installment||12,750|
|2nd Installment ( Before 10th July 2022)|
|Total 2nd Installment||5,000|
|3rd Installment (Before 10th October 2022)|
|Total 3rd Installment||9,750|
|4th Installment (Before 10th December 2022)|
|Total 4th Installment||7,500|
- The academic year has 2 terms. First Term- April 2022 to before Diwali & Second Term after Diwali Vacation to March 2023.
- School Annual fees can be paid in Four installments. First installment at the time of admission and Second Before 10th July 2022, third installment Before 10th October 2022, Fourth installment Before 10th December 2022 OR You can pay full Fee at the time of Admission.
- If admission is taken for the Second Term, the fees will be 50% of the school annual fees, which will have to be paid in full along with other admission charges, no part payment will be accepted.
- If a student leaves the school before the end of a Term, under any circumstances admission fee will not be returned or adjusted. Fees have to be paid in full.
- The Submission of an Admission form does not guarantee for admission.
- In case the admission is cancelled before the start or in between of the new academic year the school is not liable to refund any amount.
|Open seats||Sibling||Total Seats|
|Sr. No.||Class||Age Limit||Age completed by 31st December 2022|
|1||Nursery||1st October 2018 – 31 December 2019||3 year|
|2||Junior KG||1st October 2017– 31 December 2018||4 year|
|3||Senior KG||1st October 2016– 31 December 2017||5 year|
|4||1st||1st October 2015– 31 December 2016||6 year|
- Age criteria will change as per government norms
- No Relaxation in age will be considered. Parents are requested not to send any request to admit their ward who does not meet the above criteria.
- The school reserves the right to deny admission to candidates without assigning any reasons.
- The school will not be responsible if the SMS is undelivered or if the cell phone is out of network.
- The available seats will be filled as per Random Selection
- Fee Schedule is displayed on the notice board. Admissions will be granted on random selection and the list of the selected students will be informed through SMS OR mail on 1st March, 2022.
- Selected Student list will be displayed at office premises on 1st March, 2022.
Issue and Submission of Forms
- Registration Form will be available on Website From 4th December 2021 to 28th February 2022.
- Timings for filling and submitting forms.
Online: Thursday, 4th Dec 2021, 11:00 am to , 28th February 2022, 11:00 am
Offline in school office from 9:00 am to 12:00pm
Follow Following Steps for Registration.
- Go to Admission Tab on Website and Click on Registration.
- Fill Registration Form and and attach required document.
- After filling form you will provide login id and you have to create password.
- Take Print out (Pdf file) of Registration Form attach Child Photo and submit hard copy to office.
- Pay Registration form Fees Rs.500/- through Q.R.code or Google Pay and Send Receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Time 9am to 12pm.
After submission of form you will receive message.
- Forms along with Registration fees of Rs. 500/- (Card Payment/ Google Pay) will accepted by ALL ELIGIBLE candidates.
- Online & offline submission link will be closed on Thursday, 28th February 2022, 11:00 pm
- Birth Certificate is mandatory while submitting the form online.
Selected candidate will receive message on your registered id, regarding date to submit Admission Form Admission Process and List of Documents:
(Mandatory at the time of confirmation of admission)
Hard copies should be submitted only at the time of confirmation of admission
Kindly carry all the original documents for verification.
List of Documents:
I) Original & Copy of Birth Certificate (Attested True Copy)
Name of the child on Birth Certificate is mandatory.
(In case of Birth certificate in languages other than English / Hindi / Marathi, please bring a notarized copy of the certificate translated in English.)
II) Medical Certificate from Registered Medical Pediatrician (form attached with parent consent form)
III) Copy of Caste Certificate (valid & Attested True Copy), if applicable
- Copy of Passport / PIO card (for students travelling from outside India), if applicable
Step for Admission Process.
- Download Admission Form from Website/ Fill Form online.
- Take Printout of Admission form and attached all the listed above document and Child (Id size) photo with it.
- Please carry Child’s Father and Mother Photo while admission process.
- Pay the fees by ONLINE payment / NEFT/Bank Transfer
- After Completing Admission Procedure you will receive message regarding “Successfully Completed Admission Process”
Payment of Fees:
All the required documents along with
- Demand Draft for Admission fee Deposit : 20,000/- drawn in favour of VENUS WORLD SCHOOLS
- Demand Draft for First installment fees: 12,750/- drawn in favour of VENUS WORLD SCHOOLS
- Cheque for 50/- towards PTA fees drawn in favour of VENUS WORLD SCHOOLS, Hadapsar. PTA Account’ will be accepted on the below given dates.
Fees will be accepted from 3rd January, 2022 to 28th February 2022
between 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
Fees for all classes will be displayed on the school notice board & website soon.
Fees once paid is Non – Refundable
Allotment of batches:
The shifts will be allotted solely at the school’s discretion. No request for change in shifts will be entertained. Parents kindly note this before confirming your admission.
Currently for all classes online lecture were conducted smoothly and all the exams were done ONLINE.Online Lecture
*Please note for next Academic year (2022-2023) if as per Government norms, we want to conduct LECTURE ONLINE, we will appreciate parent’s support for ONLINE lectures.
Any intervention or pressure in the normal admission process will lead to immediate disqualification of the applicant.
Information received from any other source may not be reliable and the school will not be responsible for the same. Do not ask any queries to the security personnel.
Please note that the School Management does not accept donation in any kind whatsoever. Neither does the management authorize any person to do so.
The school does not reserve any seats on any grounds other than the RTE quota, for direct siblings. In case any person claims to secure a seat in our school through influence or consideration please bring it to the notice of administration for suitable action.
Admission will be subject to availability of seats.
VENUS WORLD SCHOOLS